Kite Communications is committed to the protection of the environment in all areas of business activity and to promoting high standards of environmental management in all of our activities.
Our primary business of providing consultancy services does not create a significant environmental impact through those services. However, we recognise we have a responsibility to minimise the impact of our employee's and our client's activities.
To achieve our high standards of environmental commitment, Kite Communications will as a minimum:
- Promote and increase environmental awareness and responsibilities to all staff.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal duties in respect of environmental legislation.
- As far as is practicable, the consumption of natural resources will be kept to a minimum.
- Continually seek to improve environmental performance through setting and reviewing objectives and monitoring achievement against targets.
- Promote environmental best practice through web based communications.
- Use the most appropriate form of transport to minimise carbon emissions.
- Seek the most environmentally appropriate solutions for our clients.
This document will be displayed prominently, communicated to all new employees and will be kept under review to ensure its continuing relevance.
Updated January 2014